After receiving 100+ posters from all over the Middle East, the results of the first ArabAd Peace Poster Design Contest are out.
....And the winners are...
1. Ruel Sunga, Art Director, AGA ADK, Dubai
2. Joelle Jammal, Associate Creative Director, Drive Communications- Beirut
3. Ricky Halabi, Creative Director, Grey - Kuwait
4. Joelle Jammal, Associate Creative Director, Drive Communications - Beirut
5. Joelle Jammal, Associate Creative Director, Drive Communications- Beirut
6. Ramzi Barakat, Chief Creative Officer, Drive Communications-Beirut
7. Daniel Habis, Senior Art Director, Qatar
8. Nada Borgi, Architect, Solidere Beirut
9. Samah El Hakim, Designer, Tinkle - Beirut
10. Chris Craitza, Graphic Designer, Kuwait
Congrats to all the winners!!!
Stay tuned for the posters upload soon, very soon...Just give us some time to re-fill batteries...
The SWING was overwhelming, and the art at stake even more...
Support Mothers’ Voices: A “Rematriated” Adoptee’s Art Residency - Daniel Drennan, a talented artist and founding member of Jamaa Al-Yad a Lebanese art collective, is requesting support for his Mothers’ Voices: A “Rematria...